Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dance Team Fundraiser & Portrait Special

Raffle tickets can be purchased at the studio for 50cents each.
We have $150 portrait party, baskets and more. Items on display at studio.
Bake SaleTeam Members will have baked goods for sale.
Portrait Special
winter_valentines special
You get to choose from all poses taken. You can have two diffrent poses for the 5x7, one pose for the 4x5, two poses for the wallets, one pose for the mini's. The cards are one pose. I can custom make with more than one picture on the card, colors that you want, text that you want, options are endless.

I will have the sleigh on a white background, looks like snow. I have some fake snowballs.
For the valentines side I will have dress-up items available for use...skirts,boas,tutu's,etc... Fake roses, heart frames,etc...
I will have red,pink,black available for background choice.

I will post pictures to an on-line password protected gallery(you can share with friends).
I will have everyone's galleries up by wednesday Jan. 21st. You will need to call or e-mail me with picture #'s by the 25th.
All pictures & cards will be back by Jan. 29th.

Call to schedule your session today. Payment is due on the 16th.
A portrait CD from your mini session can be purchased for an additional $20 (you can pay for cd when you pick up your pictures)

No comments: